Food Services

Pelham Public Schools welcomes back Whitsons as our food service provider. Breakfast and lunch are offered daily at all of our schools.  Visit your child's school website for a link to menus.

Please note that for the 2021-22 school year, there will be no charges for meals. See more information on the Meal Pricing Webpage.

Whitsons Information

To learn more about Whitsons, visit our website.

We’re excited about our partnership with the Pelham Schools and hope to provide a great program while becoming part of the Pelham community.

Your opinion matters to us. If you have any suggestions for the school nutrition program, please contact our Food Service Director at 914-738-8110 Ext. 1184. Details of our program, as well as school menus and other important information are available on our Whitson's website.  We are here to serve you and your children’s needs, and look forward to being a part of your community for many years to come.


In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. 

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online or at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

  1. mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture 
    Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 
    1400 Independence Avenue, SW 
    Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
  2. fax: (202) 690-7442; or 
  3. email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

Contact Information

Director of Dining Services
738-8110 x1184

Links & Information