Nutrikids/My School Bucks


What is a Nutrikids Account?

All students attending Pelham schools have an account in Nutrikids which allows them to charge their meal and a la carte item purchases.  The account is linked to their Pelham Schools Student ID number.

What is My School Bucks and how do I fund the account? is a payment website which interacts with the Nutrikids point of sale system.  On the  site, parents fund their student’s account and view purchase transactions.  Alternatively, send in a check made payable to PUFSD Cafeteria Fund.

What happens if my student’s balance is negative?

When a student attains a negative balance, the Whitsons’ staff will notify the parent, via email, phone call, or account statement, to request deposit of funds to bring the account current.

Students will no longer be able to charge a la carte items until the account has sufficient funds.

Will my student be denied a meal if their account balance is negative?

All students should have access to nutritious meals each school day and a student with unpaid meal charges will not be shamed or treated differently than a student with a positive account balance.  Students with unpaid meal charges will receive an emergency meal for which they will be charged.  Cafeteria staff will deal directly with parents regarding unpaid meal charges.  Negative balances are expected to be paid promptly.

Can I transfer funds among my children?

Please call 914-738-3434 extension 1144 to request an account transfer.  Please provide the students’ names and grades.

What happens to account balances at the end of the school year?

Account balances carry forward to the next school year.  The Whitsons’ staff will notify parents of a negative balance. Negative balances are expected to be paid in full. 

What if my student has an account balance remaining when they graduate or withdraw from the District?

Remaining account balances may be transferred to siblings or refunded to the parent.  Written refund and transfer requests MUST be made within one school year of graduation or withdrawal.  Please call 914-738-3434 extension 1144 to request a refund or transfer.


In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.

Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the responsible state or local agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.

To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete a Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form which can be obtained online at:, from any USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by:

1. mail:
U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; or
2. fax:
(833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442; or
3. email:
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.