Prices & Payment Information
Adults: $3.50 (includes tax)
Adults: $4.30 (includes tax)
*Low-fat milk is available with all meals or can be purchased separately for $.50.
NUTRIKIDS ACCOUNT FOR MEAL PAYMENTS
We utilize the Nutrikids Point of Sale System which allows students to charge their meals to their Nutrikids account. You can fund your child’s Nutrikids account in one of two ways:
1. My School Bucks—an online payment solution at www.myschoolbucks.com.
- Set up automatic recurring payments or automatically add money to a student's account only when the balance runs low.
- Make deposits to multiple accounts with a single transaction.
- Receive low balance email notifications (you must set this up).
- View purchases for the past 90 days.
- Balances carry forward to the next school year.
Set up your student’s account using your child’s name and birthdate. Existing accounts have the same log-in information. New students will be able to establish accounts with My School Bucks at the end of August.
2. OR-Write a Check—payable to Pelham Cafeteria Fund with the student’s full name in the memo field.
FREE AND REDUCED MEAL APPLICATIONS
NEW APPLICATIONS must be filed every year. Please complete an application [English version (PDF), Español version (PDF)] EVEN IF your student was approved last year. More information may be found on the Free and Reduced Price Meals page.