Prices & Payment Information
Adults: $3.00 (plus tax)
Adults: $5.50 (plus tax)
Please note that your children may qualify for free or reduced price meals. Applications and instructions can be found on the Free or Reduced Price Meals page.
NUTRIKIDS/MY SCHOOL BUCKS ACCOUNT FOR MEAL PAYMENTS
We utilize the Nutrikids Point of Sale System which allows students to charge their meals to their Nutrikids account. Every student has a Nutrikids account. See further information about the Point of Sale System.
You can fund your child’s Nutrikids account in one of two ways:
1. My School Bucks—an online payment solution at www.myschoolbucks.com.
- Set up automatic recurring payments or automatically add money to a student's account only when the balance runs low.
- Make deposits to multiple accounts with a single transaction.
- Receive low balance email notifications (you must set this up).
- View purchases for the past 90 days.
- Balances carry forward to the next school year.
Set up your student’s account using your child’s name and birthdate. Existing accounts have the same log-in information. New students will be able to establish accounts with My School Bucks at the end of August.
2. OR-Write a Check—payable to Pelham Cafeteria Fund with the student’s full name in the memo field.
FREE AND REDUCED MEAL APPLICATIONS
NEW APPLICATIONS must be filed every year. Please complete an application [English version (PDF), Español version (PDF)] EVEN IF your student was approved last year. More information may be found on the Free and Reduced Price Meals page.