Kindergarten/New Student Registration


Families can register their children for enrollment in Grades K-12 via the online Infinite Campus Online Registration Portal (OLR) (See Link Below). Below, please find a list of documents and forms that must be completed and uploaded into the online registration system as well as instructions for how to complete the process. Please note that some forms must be notarized. We look forward to welcoming your child to the Pelham Public Schools!


In accordance with Board of Education Policy, children residing in the Pelham Union Free School District are eligible to attend The Pelham Public Schools if they will be 5 years old on or before December 31 of the current academic year.  

For students in Kindergarten through fifth grade, enrollment in one of our four elementary schools (Colonial, Hutchinson, Prospect Hill, and Siwanoy) is determined by the neighborhood in which you reside.  If you do not know which elementary school serves your neighborhood, you should call the District Registrar at (914) 738-3434 x 1211 or email

Students entering grades six through eight will enroll in Pelham Middle School and students entering grades nine through twelve will enroll in Pelham Memorial High School. 

Elementary Zone Map

Click Map to Expand

A color-coded map showing elementary zones by area of Pelham School Distict

Click Map to Expand

Preparation of Registration Documents

In preparation for registering your child, please gather and complete the following documents. 


  • Certain documents may need to be downloaded and completed ahead of submitting your application.
  • Some documents will need to be notarized.
  • All documents that are uploaded MUST be in either JPG or PDF format. 


  • Child's Photo ID (If Applicable)
  • Student Proof of Age (ie. Birth Certificate, Passport, Baptismal or Briss Certificate, Hospital Record, Government Issued ID Card)
  • Parent/Guardian Photo ID


All registration applicants must submit two of the following documents as proof of residency (please note that the documents must be different, i.e. two separate Con Edison bills is not sufficient and that utility bills must be dated within 90 days of application):

  • Con Edison Bill
  • Cable Bill
  • Water Bill
  • Bank Statement
  • Voter Registration Card

Homeowner requirements

In addition to the proof of residents above, those who own homes within the Pelham Union Free School District must also provide the following documents:

  • Property Tax Bill with Name & Address or Closing Statement/Deed
  • Notarized Resident Affidavit - Download

Non-Homeowner requirements

In addition to the proof of residents above, those who rent their homes within the Pelham Union Free School District must also provide the following documents:

  • Copy of the lease - signed and dated
  • Notarized Landlord Affidavit - Download
  • Notarized Resident Affidavit - Download
  • Proof of Rent Payment (Cancelled Check or Receipt)

Health Requirements

Health Physical from Family Physician (You may use the form provided by your doctor or have them download and complete the District form)

  • Immunization Records
  • Dental Form - Download (Optional)
  • Health Disclosure Authorization - Download (Optional)
  • COVID-19 Immunization Card (Optional)

School Forms

  • Transcripts from Prior School (If Applicable)
  • Pupil Record Release Form - Download
  • IEP / 504 Plan (If Applicable)