The following information pertains to the special vote for property acquisition planned for June 18, 2019.
- be 18 years of age or older on the day of the vote. Those will turn 18 on or before June 18, 2019 can register to vote and then be eligible to cast a vote on June 18
- be a United States citizen
- be a resident of the Pelham Union Free School District
- have lived in the District for at least 30 days prior to the day of the vote
- not be in jail or on parole for a felony conviction
- not claim the right to vote elsewhere
- be registered to vote with either the County Board of Elections or with the School District Board of Registration.
*You are registered if you are on the Westchester County voters’ list and voted at least once during the last 4 years or you have personally registered with the District.
If you are not registered
You can register in person with the School District Board of Registration on the following dates in the District Office at 18 Franklin Place:
- Saturday, June 1, 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Monday, June 10, 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
You can register with the County for general elections by filling out a voter registration form available from the Town Clerk (738-0777), the Superintendent’s Office (738-3434, x-1155) or download a form from the Westchester County Board of Elections. Once the form is printed, sign it in blue or black ink. Only an original copy can be submitted. Digital or portable-document-file-
Please call Millie Bonilla, District Clerk, at 914-738-3434, x-1155 if you have any questions.
- If ballots are to be mailed to the voter, completed applications must be returned to the District Clerk at 18 Franklin Place, Pelham, NY 10803 no later than 4 pm E.S.T. on June 11, 2019.
- If applications are delivered personally by the voter, they must be turned in to the District Clerk at 18 Franklin Place by 4 pm on June 17, 2019.
NOTE: According to recently-changed New York State regulations, Absentee Ballots may only be given directly to the applicant.