- be 18 years of age or older on the day of the vote
- Those will turn 18 on or before May 21, 2018 can register to vote and then be eligible to cast a vote on May 21
- be a United States citizen
- be a resident of the Pelham Union Free School District
- have lived in the District for at least 30 days prior to the day of the vote
- not be in jail or on parole for a felony conviction
- not claim the right to vote elsewhere
- be registered to vote with either the County Board of Elections or with the School District Board of Registration.
*You are registered if you are on the Westchester County voters’ list and voted at least once during the last 4 years or you have personally registered with the District.
If you are not registered
You can register in person with the School District Board of Registration on the following dates in the District Office at 18 Franklin Place:
- Monday, April 8, 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Saturday, April 27, 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Monday, May 6, 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
You can register with the County for general elections by filling in a voter registration form available from the Town Clerk (738-0777), the Superintendent’s Office (738-3434, x-1155) or download a form from the Westchester County Board of Elections. Once the form is printed, sign it in blue or black ink. Only an original copy can be submitted. Digital or portable-document-file-
Please call Millie Bonilla, District Clerk, at 914-738-3434, x-1155 if you have an questions.